Friday 27 January 2012

what i dream last night..sweet moment!!sweet dream!!


I married her, we had an amazing ceremony, and I became Mr.

our honeymoon was one of the best experiences of my life. I surprised her and flew her out to Bora - Bora, where I owned a beautiful island.

She became the Queen of our Empire and has been taking problems as they come. Everyone says she doing a "Fine Job" but she not totally sure about that. The responsibility was a handful, but she would not have it any other way.

Ahmad and Emma were married, no surprise there she could always see it happening. It was interesting though, to introduce Emma into our world.

And finally now, the present, she was lying in an uncomfortable hospital bed awaiting the arrival of our first-born child.

"Come on honey, push!" I insisted.

"Why don't you try pushing an eight pound baby out of your body?!" I screamed frustrated.

"Sorry, it's the hormones?" she tried apologizing.

I am just stared at her with loving eyes. "You can yell and scream however much you want, love. She was so proud of me. You can do this!"

"Okay." she cried.

"One more push, the baby's crowning." Doctor Sakinah said.

With all the strength she had left in her, she gave a final push and felt relief flush into her.

The little wails coming from beneath her was the only thing that kept her from passing out of exhaustion.

We wanted the gender of the baby to be a complete surprise, so when she hear the doctor's next words, she overcome with joy.

"Congratulations, it's a girl." Dr. Sakinah smiled.

"Oh, hubby." she cried. "She's perfect."

Dr. Sakinah placed her in her arms and I see the tears escape her eyes, as she looked down into a replica of us.

"She's beautiful, just like her mother." she beamed.

"What shall we name her?" I questioned.

"Hmm… I like Adawiyah." I stated with confidence.

"Adawiyah, it is." I smiled.

"Adawiyah." She smiled.

I couldn't muster up any words. I was so over filled with love and joy. Nothing could ruin this moment, absolutely nothing.

I get to spend the rest of my life with my beautiful, loving family in our home that will always be Beyond the Woods.

hope she read it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

one malaysia,one music for all ^^_


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com